|Jojo Sayson, PT DMT, MOMT, FAAOMPT,
To earn the trust of our patients by diligent, scientific and comprehensive examination, to provide genuine care with our treatment approach, to produce optimal outcomes using evidence-based manual physical therapy, and to establish good relationships as part of a team approach between our patients, referring physicians, osteopaths, dentists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, other health-care providers, and our clinic.
- Comprehensive patient evaluation using a biomechanical and neurophysiological model to determine the cause of pain and loss of function.
- A hands-on approach using soft-tissue mobilization and specific joint mobilization techniques by highly trained and licensed professionals.
- Painless exercises based on Scandinavian Scientific Therapeutic Exercise Progression (S.T.E.P.) and Medical Exercise Therapy (M.E.T.) principles.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Advanced work reconditioning and work hardening programs.
Joint pain conditions for motor vehicle accidents, orthopedic, sports, & work-related injuries:
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders and headaches.
- Neck (cervical), mid-back (thoracic), and low back (lumbar, and sacro-iliac) pain and/or loss of function with or without surgery.
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand pain and/or loss of function with or without surgery.
- Hip, knee, ankle, and foot pain and/or loss of function with or without surgery.
Common diagnoses treated:
- Neck pain, (whiplash, sprain & strain, bulging or herniated discs)
- Low back pain, (sprain & strain, bulging or herniated discs, scoliosis)
- Neck, thoracic, & lumbar surgeries (diskectomies, fusions, etc.)
- Rotator cuff sprain, tear, tendinitis, rotator cuff surgical repair, & shoulder arthroplasty
- Tennis elbow, fractures, surgical repair
- Biceps & pectoralis tendon repair
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Carpal Tunnel release surgery
- Wrist & finger fracture with reduced range of motion
- Groin pain
- Hip bursitis, fracture, strain, & hip replacement surgery
- Hamstring strain
- Knee pain (ACL & meniscus injuries with or without surgery)
- Ankle sprain, fracture, & surgery
- Achilles tendinitis & surgical repair
- Plantar fasciitis
Medicare, Workman’s Comp, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Auto insurance, & most private insurance.
By Medical Doctors, Doctors of Osteopathy, Dentists, & Nurse Practitioners.